All over the world, different types of nail and skin related diseases like, seborrheic dermatitis, ringworm and candidiasis are treated with a specific kind of ingredient called Ketoconazole. This is widely used for the treatment of fungal infections as well. But the most popular usage of Ketoconazole is for treatment of hair loss problems. Ketoconazole is the main ingredient in Nizoral shampoo, which is used for hair loss treatment.
Know about Nizoral shampoo
Application of Nizoral shampoo hair loss and for hair growth is a very popular treatment amongst people facing baldness threats. This shampoo is effective for preventing hair loss and fueling hair growth. This shampoo is effective for dandruff treatment as well. These shampoos come with varied concentration level of Ketoconazole e.g. 1%, 2% etc.
Get more info about this shampoo
- It is always recommended to use this shampoo as per the dosage prescribed by the consulting doctor
- After applying this shampoo, keep it for five minutes before washing the lather from your hair
- Always close your eyes while applying this shampoo because it might cause infection in your eyes
- Store it in normal temperature and at a place where children will not have any access because it is harmful for children
- Never use this shampoo for more than duration which has been prescribed by your physician
- People using this for prevention of hair loss should apply lesser dosage than people using it for hair growth
- Different brands and companies market this Nizoral shampoo hair loss so it is always recommended to pick the best brand after referring to customer reviews
- Be very cautious with the application of this shampoo because for many people symptoms like irritation, stinging and itching take place; it is always suggested to immediately contact their physician in such cases